Military Aviation Museum announces a WWII M-4A1 Sherman tank coming to Warbirds Over the Beach!! …and there’s more news to come!
The Military Aviation Museum is excited to bring back our signature air show with more to do and see than ever before! This two day flying event, October 2nd & 3rd will be fun for the whole family and is our largest fundraiser to maintain the museum and expand our educational programming. Our ultra-rare World War I collection of original and replica biplanes and triplanes will fly for the first time since 2019 and nearly every flying aircraft in the collection of WWII fighters, bombers, amphibians, and trainers, will take to the skies over the weekend.
There are only a handful of air shows in the world that feature the rare and historic aircraft that the Military Aviation Museum maintains in our collection.
- An original WWII Sherman Tank rip roaring in action
- New Kid’s Exploration Station with fun, hands-on activities
- New VIP Chalet for the ultimate air show experience
- We drop the ropes each morning so you can get up close to your favorite planes
- The swinging sounds of the Grace Street Seven, the beautiful voice of Theresa Eaman and the crooning of Frank sings Frank
- A new sound system throughout the show grounds and a special guest announcer from EAA AirVenture
- Living History Encampment with reenactors showcasing their uniforms and arms
- Food & merchandise vendors and plenty of parking
For more information and to purchase tickets: Click Here
Story Credit: Military Aviation Museum Newsletter; https://militaryaviationmuseum.org/