Closed since March because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the EAA Aviation Museum in Oshkosh, WI, will reopen to the public on a limited basis. The museum will open its doors beginning at 10 a.m. Monday, August 3.
Visitors will notice a number of changes. These include:
- Limiting the number of people inside the museum;
- High-touchpoint areas and exhibits, such as those with touch screens and video players, will remain closed;
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols throughout the facility;
- All visitors and staff will be temperature checked as they enter the EAA grounds; and
- Everyone in the facility will be required to wear a protective face covering and maintain physical distancing.
- Visitors to the Eagle Hangar will be treated to a new addition to the collection – a Huey helicopter. A formal dedication of the Huey exhibit is being planned for later this year.