Commemorative Air Force offers a thrilling flight experience in a vintage WWII aircraft
The Capital Wing of the Commemorative Air Force offers a thrilling flight experience in a vintage WWII aircraft at one of our Warbird Showcase events.
Money can’t buy happiness. But it can buy a WWII flight experience. And that’s pretty much the same thing.
A warbird flight experience is a time machine that virtual reality can’t replicate. You’re sitting in the exact same seats as the 20-year-olds who were doing it for real in WWII. You get the same sights, sounds and smells they did.
The Warbird Showcase event is free to the public and Warbird Rides start at just $99.
- Check it off your bucket list!
- Great birthday, anniversary gift!
- Prices to fit every budget. From $99 to $1,200.
- Available at various airports in the mid-Atlantic.
Here’s how to book your “Flight of a Lifetime”
- Review the aircraft available on this page (click here to be redirected). You’re sure to find one that excites you. (Not all aircraft will be flying at all airports.)
- Click on the “Book Your Warbird Ride” button to book your ride. (click here to be redirected)
- Select your aircraft.
- Select the location best for you.
- Choose your preferred flight time.
- Select the flight experience you want.
- Select optional add-on items.
- Make payment by using a credit card.
Link to flights and more information. https://www.capitalwingwarbirdrides.org/