10 Reasons Why You Love Aviation
There are a lot of things that can put a smile on any pilot’s face. Here are a few…
1) The ability to take a hassle-free trip to some pretty cool destinations with friends and family…forget those TSA lines.
2) Taking someone up for their first flight in a “small plane” is incredibly rewarding.
3) The flight can be as exciting as the destination itself.
4) The view is killer.
5) If flying wasn’t a challenge, it wouldn’t be nearly as rewarding. And without the bad days, there couldn’t be any good days.
6) There’s nothing better than getting paid to do what you love. Whether its flying a Boeing 777 to Tokyo or flying a Cessna 206 for a safari trip in Africa, there are countless careers for pilots.
7) Aviation is all about building and expanding your knowledge, no matter how experienced you are.
8) Any pilot will tell you that they met many of their best friends through aviation.
9) Sure, that lunch trip to another state may not be necessary…but it’s fun to use the your pilot privileges to do it.
10) Oh yeah, and don’t forget about that amazing feeling after nailing a crosswind landing.
Story credit: https://www.boldmethod.com/blog/lists/2015/07/10-reasons-why-pilots-love-aviation/ By Swayne Martin | 03/26/2016